- Fully Automatic– Just plug-in the Auto Dry Box and dehumidification is performed automatically without water tanks to empty, pipes to route or consumables to replace.
- Power Saving– Minimal power consumption. Continues to dehumidify and monitor RH levels even during power outage or when power supply is interrupted.
- NTP Operation– Silent operations at ambient temperature and pressure without △T effects or pressure variation.
- Long Service Life– Dependable operation with long service life and limited core unit failure rate.
Eureka's Auto Dry Box, Dry Cabinet, Electronic Desiccator Characteristics:
- Storage capacity sizes ranging from 20 liters to 1300 liters, meeting all storage application requirements.
- Fan and compressor less, Total silent operation
- Maintenance free with no replacement parts, no water tanks to empty
- Minimal electricity consumption
- Easy to setup
Eureka Dry Tech's Supreme Features
- Unlike a heated cabinet or dehumidifier, Eureka Dry Tech's Auto Dry Boxes operates in ambient temperature while maintaining low humidity, so items are protected from warping & deformation due to excessive heat effect.
- Eureka's dehumidifier "core units" utilizes multi-porous molecular sieves, a powerful desiccant that may be used over and over again without service or replacement parts, thus saves electricity and resources.
- Eureka Dry Tech's dehumidifier "core units" are constructed with new high-tech Shape Memory Alloy (SMAs) material so there are no mechanical motors so it operates silently and maintenance-free.
- Tempered glass are used on all of Eureka's products with glass doors, providing you with safety and strength in storage.