|Object 1 : Optical Equipment||Existing Problem||How to prevent the damage?|
- Photo/Video cameras
- Night vision goggles
- Optical measuring instruments
- Professional optical equipment are moisture sensitive. Improper storage will cause moisture damage directly influencing the measurement results.
- The surface coating of the lenses are ideal conditions for mold-growth.
Store optical lenses away from moist environment. Storage between 40-50% RH will allow these equipment optimal performance.
|Object 2 : Precision Instrument ||Existing Problem||How to prevent the damage?|
- Precision Instruments/Equipment
- Automated production
- High-tech weapons
- Mold template/molding/cast molding/injection molding
- PCB（printed circuit boards）
- Precision instruments and equipment generate and/or detects precious signal. Any small or trace amounts of humidity will cause various types of problems.
|Store precision instruments in a controlled humidity environment. Best conditions for precision instruments should be stored between 30-40% RH.|
|Object 3 : Document / Records||Existing Problem||How to prevent the damage?|
- Important/Historical Documents
- National Security Confidential Files
- Precious Audio and Video Recordings
- Documents, films, records, etc. will be destroyed under high humidity. Humidity will cause rotting, warping and other qualitative changes.
Maintain records and documents in a moisture controlled environment between 40-50% RH to allow its longevity and historical value.
|Object 4 : Heritage Collection||Existing Problem||How to prevent the damage?|
- Heritage/Cultural Collections
- Historical data
- Personal/Private Collections
- National treasures
- Heritage collections are susceptible to destruction in high humidity environment. Adhesions, discoloration, deterioration, aging, oxidation, rusting, and corrosion all could occur in moist environments.
|The recommended storage environment will change depending on the material of the stored object.|
|Object 5 : R&D/QC Process||Existing Problem||How to prevent the damage?|
- Clothing (Top wear, Outwear)
- Sports Equipment (Baseball Glove, Golf Glove)
- Pet food
- As these products are stored in moist environments, common problems such as adhesion's, discoloration, metamorphism, aging, oxidation, rusting, and corrosion all could occur, affecting the quality of the delivered product.
|The recommended storage environment will change depending on the material of the object.|