Import/Export Administrative Assistant
(1)Sales Accounting Job/ Internal approval application, Input sales data, Arrange necessary documents (invoice, sales contract, purchase order), Collect acount receivable, Make payment procedure, Provide accounting report
(2) Trading and Delivery Job/ Arrange shipping and delivery schedule with customer and supplyer, Arrange necessary documents, Monitor and control inventory
(3) Sales Support Job/ Correspond to customer's inquiries and request, Maintain customers information, Arrange product samples, necessary data
(4) Internal Support Job/ Assist and independently support staff and other organizational activities to help streamline efficiency of the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs a variety of frequently non-routine tasks
- Resolves most questions and problems, especially in customer service
- Works with minimal supervision
- Assists in orienting and training lower level administrative staff
- Applies some advanced skills including data entry and inventory
- Adapts procedures and techniques to meet more complex requirements
- Generates and processes reports, orders, requests, contracts, and memos.
- Maintains office files/file paperwork
- Other duties may be assigned
Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet search engines, Data Entry Skills with accuracy and agility
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English and Mandarin Chinese. Must have excellent communication skills and writing ability to communicate with customers, vendors and sales staff.
1 year with similar working environment/experience in administrative assistant.